A rite of passage is an official ceremony or informal activity which marks an important stage or occasion in a person's life. This is my rite of passage into the world of running.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Better than Nothing

I went to the gym last night, which was good. But my workout felt rather lacking. I walked for 5mins, alternated 1min running and 1min walking for 20mins and walked another 5mins. In 30 mins I went just over 2 miles. My shins were hurting pretty badly, even though I stretched the pretty thouroughly beforehand. So I spent about 10mins massaging them afterwards and they actually feel much better today than they did yesterday durning the day, less stiff. So hopefully when I go tonight it'll be better.

I have decided, though, that I need more sleep. The 6 to 7 hours I'm getting is just not enough, but it's so hard to get to bed early for some reason. Tonight, I'm going to shoot for 11:00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home